Network & Accreditation
Excellent training, a strong network, own experiences and the courage to follow my intuition are key ingredients of my coaching approach.
“Employ your time
in improving yourself
by other men’s writings
so that you shall come
easily by what others
have labored hard for.“
My Meyler Campbell Mastered Executive Coaching Certificate is accredited with the Association for Coaching (AC) and holds the European Quality Award by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC).
My supervisors are Des O’Connell in London (faculty member of Meyler Campbell) and Michael Wilmes in Hamburg, Germany.
My professional network:
I am a member of:
- the Meyler Campbell Alumni Network
- the Institute of Coaching (IOC) / McLean Hospital / Harvard Medical School
- the Association of Coaching (AC)
- the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Hogan’s Independent Consultants Network (ICN)
- Mensa International (MinD)
- The Boston Consulting Group Global Alumni Network